Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, October 13, 2006

Tuna South African Style

A wonderful recipe, all the way from South Africa, Buddess, one of our fellow bloggers send in this teasingly tasty recipes for Tuna.


Buddess writes...


Hi there

I think your blog idea is great!!!

I have a very simple yet very tasty tuna dip/sandwich filler that my whole family loves. I used to use it as one of my recipe demos when I was selling Tupperware and everyone enjoyed it. Most importantly, it is pretty cheap to make!!


You’ll need

2 tins Shredded tuna

1 onion chopped finely

1 green pepper chopped finely

Couple of dashes of mayonnaise

Couple of dashes of chilli chutney or a hot sauce of your choice.

Mix the whole lot together and allow to cool in the refrigerator!!

You can use this as a dip with chips, serve as a sandwich filler and I am sure it will taste great on a tortilla!!

I am Buddess from www.buddess.wordpress.com formerly www.oodlesofnoodlesoffun.blogspot.com

I am sure that I will send you some more recipe ideas seeing that I love to cook and want to send you some good old South African ideas too.

S

Buddess

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

buddess - thanks a lot, it sounds great. keep them coming.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous chef babs said...

Yea Buddess, keep 'em coming. I'm lovin' it!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home