Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Easy Quesidillias

You work hard, juggle the job, home, kids and try to be a good wife. I'm all about working smart not hard and here's a little tip on pleasing everybody and making your life easier. I'm sure you've enjoyed Quesadillias in the past but here's a little reminder to make them. The kids will love it, you can personalize them just for their taste and dress yours up. Tortillia shells are inexpensive and there's just so much you can do with them. Make a breakfast wrap with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage and cheese, a meal all wrapped up in a neat little package. Quesidillias are too easy not to make. Use a flat square pan, if you have one, if not, use a round frying pan. Turn the heat to a medium setting on your stove. Place the tortillia shell in there cover with cheese, I like Mozzarela or a three cheese, shredded mix. Be generous and evenly spread it out. If you want chicken or veggies, place them one top of the cheese and place another tortillia on top. Use two flat spatula's to turn it browning both sides just enough to melt your cheese. Cut like a pizza and serve with sour cream and salsa. Easy and cheesy, life is good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Easy and Cheesy!!
That's the way I like it!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Babsbitchin said...

Chuck, we know what's up. It says cheesy not sleazy! lol

12:48 PM  
Anonymous wys said...

Wow! This is nice! FOOD! LOL! I had no idea you started a food blog. Oh my gosh...I fixed myself a quesadillias yesterday. I do that (make quesadillias) with leftover chicken since left over chicken is not very good unless it's muxed up with bunches of good stuff like sour cream and cheese and salsa ! So, I fixed myself a nice, big one around 1 o'clock, ate it (with lots of sour cream), and then I got sleepy, and so I layed down to take a short nap, and I didn't wake up until 6 dammit p.m. I thought it was 6 a.m. for a few minutes! That's what a quesadillia did to me yesterday. Knocked me slam out.

Wys MIA (I have a brother named ray lmao)

5:56 AM  
Anonymous chef babs said...

wys, giiiiiiiiiiiirlfriend, it's so good to hear from you here.
Yea, there's some magical shit in them things, why do you think the Mexicans are always taking a siesta? Good food, right? Yea baby!! Now, we gotta get some o'that dirty southern recipes from down your way. Send 'em in when you get the time, ok?
(((HUGZ)))

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home