Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, December 22, 2007

This Is The Shiz-nit !!

A.1. Steak Sauce, Bold & Spicy.

Made with real Tabasco Sauce. This stuff makes even cheap steaks taste good. If you can chew it will improve it. I bet it would even make Horse steak taste good!

I usually don't put anything on steak, if it's a good cut of meat cooked anyway short of burnt it's fine with me. But I cant always afford T-Bones or Porter Houses. So if you take a cheaper cut like Flank steak or Eye of Chuck, dowse it with a little salt, pepper, and maybe some onion powder, then throw it on a really hot fire just long enough to take the chill off of it. Cover it with copious amounts of A.1. Bold & Spicy and it will make for some good eatin.

(From Chuck)


1 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home